1801 West Belle Plaine Avenue, Chicago, IL
We are looking for a talented addition to our growing team. Our first requirements are that all our employees are trustworthy, honest and dedicated. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about starting a career in Search Engine Marketing. The candidate should be detail-oriented and passionate about providing value to our clients.
Summary of Duties:
– Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords and other platforms for a variety of clients.
– Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
– Write attractive and high converting ad copy for client’s paid search campaigns.
– Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account for daily and monthly budget caps, quality score and other important account metrics.
– Provide content creation recommendations to our development team to assist in creating web assets to improve relevance and click through rates.
– Keep pace with industry trends in search engine marketing and paid social.
– Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
– Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
– Overseeing existing paid search campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them.
– Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
– High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
– Ability to work independently on data research projects, or with a team when the need arises
– Ability to be in-office at our Chicago location (1801 W Belle Plaine Ave Chicago, IL 60613)
– A strong desire to learn
Preference for Candidates with the Following Qualifications:
– Experience in Paid Media marketing with strong consideration for candidates with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) experience
– Google Ads certification
– Strong analytical skills (including experience with Analytics tools)
– Some experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
– Familiarity with Google Tools for Work (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
– Intermediate to advanced Excel skills: The ability to segment your raw data from Google Ads, Analytics, or other sources are of great importance